Monday, May 13, 2013

Preview of the Week Ahead


From May 14th to 17th, I will be shadowing the amazing Justin Rojas, Senior Manager of Social Strategy and Development, at FUNimation. FUNimation is a television and film production company  known for their distribution of anime (Japanese animation) and other entertainment properties in North America. They have licensed many animated shows over the years, including Black Butler, Deadman Wonderland, Dragon Ball Z, Hetalia, One Piece, Ouran Host Club High School, Soul Eater, and Yu-Gi-Oh.

I am really excited to shadow Justin and learn about marketing and advertising for media. I am fascinated by the fields of advertising and marketing and hope to pursue these interests during my time at Boston University. My first day of "work" is Tuesday morning and I couldn't be more excited to learn everything I can. Please look forward to my first official post Tuesday evening!

2 comments:

  1. Kianna, this experience sounds like a perfect match for your interests and talent. Very awesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dr. Jones! I'm having such a wonderful time. I'll post my second day blog update soon!

      Delete